[SciPy-User] (pas de sujet)

michael delquee michael.delque at sfr.fr
Sat Apr 2 08:14:52 EDT 2011

Well, thank you very much for all your answers. In fact you gave me more answers than I had questions ;)

I cannot try your solutions right now but I'll do it asap. It was clear to me that the way I coded was not rigorous and that was the reason why I had these errors.

I'm a young scipy user so I will try to get the good habits from the beginning, in particularly with the separate namespaces. I've allready heard of it as I tried a few days ago to replace matlab with c++... Well, harder than scipy/matplotlib ! But I keep trying. In fact Scipy was so easy compared to c++ that I may have underestimated the "acclimatation" time :)

Thanks !

Message du : 02/04/2011