[SciPy-User] Sigmoid Curve Fitting

Chris Spencer chrisspen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:30:52 EDT 2010

Right, I noticed that negating k should theoretically have the same
effect. However, when I reversed your sample data (i.e. ydata =
ydata[::-1]), I was surprised to find that curve_fit gives me
f(x)=0.92 instead of a proper sigmoid curve. Adding my parameter seems
to work around this problem.

Regards,
Chris