[SciPy-User] Which BLAS implementation is my SciPy library compiled against?

Anders Kabell Kristensen anders_kk at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 06:13:46 EDT 2010

Hi there,
I'm using the machines at my local university department system and wonder how I can check which implementation of the BLAS interface SciPy was compiled against? I know it uses some BLAS implementation, since: id(numpy.core.multiarray.dot) and id(numpy.dot) give different results. That should be proof, right?

So, how do I look up which impl. of BLAS is used - on Linux and Mac OS.

Thanks a lot,
Anders K