[SciPy-User] Central File Exchange for SciPy

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 18:59:28 EST 2010

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Bastian Weber
<bastian.weber at gmx-topmail.de> wrote:
> william ratcliff wrote:
>> I've been thinking about this a bit more, so hopefully two last
>> questions before starting the actual prototype:

> When the thread about a Central File Exchange pendent for SciPy started
> a month ago I was really excited. Unfortunately, after a few days of a
> highly active discussion the community dropped the topic abruptly and
> without any result.

My guess is that the licensing discussion contributed to that - it got
a bit tense and wasn't very enjoyable.

Also, no-one replied to William's last post...

William - did you get anywhere with this?  Is there any help we can
offer?  Is it still good to reply to your last post, to help get the
discussion going again?

Thanks for waking this one,

Matthew