[SciPy-User] Proposal for a new data analysis toolbox

alind sharma alind_sap at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 06:35:43 EST 2010

Hi,
I would as well like to contribute to the code. I know some python and now
learning scipy as well.

So this will help me in learning a lot.
Is there a code base already to start with.
May be some DVCS like git/mercurial on some website like google-code or
bitbucket or gitorious can be a starting point.
Regards,

 Alind Sharma