[SciPy-User] Numpy pickle format

David Baddeley david_baddeley at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 24 18:22:02 EST 2010

Thanks heaps for the detailed reply! That looks like it should be enough info to
get me started ... I know it's a bit of a niche application, but is there likely
to be anyone else out there who's likely to be interested in similar
functionality? Just want to know if it's worth taking the time to think about
supporting some of the additional aspects of the protocol (eg c/fortran order)
before I cobble something together -  I wonder if one could wrap JAMA to provide
some very basic array functionality ...

cheers,
David