[SciPy-User] FreeImage <-> numpy IO wrappers

Sebastian Haase seb.haase at gmail.com
Tue May 18 03:20:40 EDT 2010

Just thought of another question:

So FreeImage doesn't even depend on libjpeg !?
I'm asking because I remember problems with installing (building!?)
PIL on OS-X where jpg wasn't working because of some problem related
to libjpeg ...
I don't remember the exact circumstances - but if FreeImage didn't
have that dependency it would be another thing _less_ to worry about.

-Sebastian