[SciPy-User] scikits.timeseries: How to define frequency of 15minutes

Georges Schutz georges.schutz at internet.lu
Mon May 17 08:39:34 EDT 2010

Hi Martin,
It is good to hear that there are others facing the same problem because
this my raise the importance of that issue for future plans.

The solution you propose would be OK for me, I think I could live a
while with being restricted to the proposed frequencies even if I would
look foreword to customizable frequency on the long term.

Thanks
Georges Schutz