[SciPy-User] distributed optimisation package

Dan Goodman dg.gmane at thesamovar.net
Tue Mar 23 19:52:14 EDT 2010

Hi all and thanks for comments. We've now released this package,
available on Google code and soon on PyPI. For various reasons we ended
up calling it playdoh (hope we don't get in trouble for that).

http://code.google.com/p/playdoh/

Please give it a go and let us know what you think. If you're interested
in contributing, that would be great too! ;-)

Dan