[SciPy-User] Opportunity to "plug" scipy

Tatiana Al-Chueyr tatiana.alchueyr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:20:54 EDT 2010

In addition to NIPY,  InVesalius [1] could be presented....

InVesalius is an open source 3D medical imaging reconstruction
software. It was developed using Python and NumPy, among other open
source technologies.

For the last 6 years I've been working on this project, with medical
imaging and Python... It would be a pleasure to contribute to the
presentation.

Kind regards,

Tatiana

[1] http://svn.softwarepublico.gov.br/trac/invesalius

On 22 March 2010 18:12, Gael Varoquaux <gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 01:19:43PM -0700, David Goldsmith wrote:
>> Good to know.  (Unfortunately, I'm too distant from the field to feel
>> comfortable being a presenter - though it occurs to me that I could
>> certainly coordinate a team and/or be the POC between such a team and
>> SIIM - but hopefully your observation means that a team will come
>> forward; do you happen to know how well said "growing community" is
>> represented on this list?
>
> It's a bunch of overworked researchers trying to develop quality software
> that their scientific community can more or less apprehend.
>
> Some of them do follow this mailing list, but I won't give them up, as I
> understand that they might not have much time.
>
> Gaël

Tatiana Al-Chueyr