[SciPy-User] segfaults with weave.inline

pitam pitam at deepspace.ucsb.edu
Tue Mar 2 21:00:22 EST 2010

Hi,

I did some more testing on this. The zone_vector() had a wrong comment
on it. Its really small, it is 8*(number of elements in the star shaped
pattern - that is zone_outer_radius - zone_inner_radius)

I added some extra lines to see where the thing breaks - it does the
median filter to the full image. After the last pixel, it breaks. This
is about the same time where the C code should end.

Hence, my guess is there is a memory leak. IS there any way to check
this?

Pitam Mitra
Deepspace Group,
UCSB Physics.