[SciPy-User] Up-to-date SciPy/NumPy docs

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Thu Jun 24 03:40:23 EDT 2010

Hi,

Wed, 23 Jun 2010 22:42:46 +0200, Pierre Raybaut wrote:
[clip]
> Wouldn't be more logical to propose a stable version of these
> documentations along with current stable releases? I'm tired to deliver
> draft versions with Python(x,y), it simply seems unprofessional...

The "stable" versions there are essentially snapshots of the "draft"
versions at the time of the release, with just the version numbers
changed.

Yes, I agree it'd be nice to time these to appear together with the
releases. Perhaps we could adjust the release scripts to produce also
documentation packages, as well as binary packages.

> In other words, I would really appreciate .chm docs to be updated to the
> latest stable releases of NumPy and SciPy. I'm sure that all Windows
> scientific Python users will appreciate as well!

Note that if you wish to ship up-to-date CHM files, you should be able to
build them on Windows, in case we're too slow to respond.

--
Pauli Virtanen