[SciPy-User] Building Scipy for Mac OS X 10.6

Scott Stephens stephens.js at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 23:42:25 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 10:49 PM, Ralf Gommers
<ralf.gommers at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Could you try the 0.8.0 beta (http://sourceforge.net/projects/scipy/files/)?
> Some of this may be fixed, and you also get another 18 months worth or so of
> new features and bug fixes.

0.8.0b1 doesn't build for me using numscons.  Build log is attached.
I'm using numpy 1.4.1 built from source (and tested, no errors or
unknown failures) and numscons freshly checked out from the git
repository (at least numscons-0.11 is required to build scipy-0.8.0b1,
and only numscons-0.10 is available via easy_install; couldn't find
source for numscons-0.11).

-- Scott