[SciPy-User] TimeSeries and Milliseconds for aircraft data

Chris Jesse chris.jesse at flightdataservices.com
Tue Feb 23 04:35:08 EST 2010

Hi All,

I've got lots of timeseries data from aircraft sensors (such as altitude, temperatures, landing gear up/down, airspeed..) which I was hoping to load into a timeseries array. However, I've just read that it only supports time resolutions down to a second. Is there a solution for my data which contains samples from hundreds of different parameters at different frequencies from 8Hz to 1/64Hz over an 8 hour period?

I need to be able to interpolate between values, mask values when samples are corrupt / outside of operational boundaries and store values as accurately to the nearest 1/16th of a second if possible.

Your help is much appreciated! Thanks,

Chris