[SciPy-User] import error scipy.io.array_import

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Thu Aug 5 13:59:21 EDT 2010

Thu, 05 Aug 2010 23:05:10 +0530, Mahendra Kumar wrote:
> I am facing problem with importing io module in scipy
> and python shell shows an error as following.
>
> import scipy.io.array_import
>
> ImportError: No module named array_import

array_import was removed in Scipy 0.8. If you are looking for read_array
and write_array, you should use 'numpy.savetxt' and 'numpy.loadtxt'
instead.

If this is some other error, please include in your mail
(i) the code that you typed in,
(ii) the full error message (starting with Traceback: ...)

--
Pauli Virtanen