[SciPy-User] building svn rev 5926 on snow leopard 10.6.1

Rodrigo Guerra tioguerra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 08:35:29 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Rodrigo Guerra <tioguerra at gmail.com> wrote:
> /System/Library/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Headers/clapack.h:380:
> error: expected declaration specifiers before
> ‘AVAILABLE_MAC_OS_X_VERSION_10_6_AND_LATER’

Update: I managed to make it compile SciPy in Leopard by using the 10.5 SDK:

~$ export CFLAGS='-isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk'
~$ python setup.py build
~$ sudo python setup.py install

But the original problem must be still there. Since this seems to be a
pretty unusual problem I guess my system messed up, perhaps missing
something somewhere. Got the same kind of error message trying to
compile MPlayer.