[SciPy-User] idiom for iterators, expr(T) if isscalar(T) else array([expr(t) for t in T])

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 15:17:56 EDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 11:12, denis <denis-bz-gg at t-online.de> wrote:
> Thanks Josef,
>
>  I've summarized this Q+A in http://advice.mechanicalkern.com
> of course, please edit it if you like.
> (That looks like a good place for such Q+A s, or
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/scipy ?
> a separate discussion).

advice.mechanicalkern.com is intended to be a demo site for something
that will go up on scipy.org. Unfortunately, I have not had the time
to devote to making the transition. Using StackOverflow itself would
have more permanence until the scipy.org site is ready.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco