[SciPy-User] installing scipy on OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard

Dennis C dcswest at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:58:33 EST 2009

Greetings Rich;

Another option that recently worked for me was to just install it through
MacPorts.  That does maintain its own library in /opt so it will also
install Python even when it's already elsewhere on the system, but it'll
take care of all other dependencies too including the NumPy...

Good luck,

Message: 3