[SciPy-User] timeseries forwardfill

Chris Clarke cclarke at chrisdev.com
Wed Nov 18 17:18:35 EST 2009

Sorry for the later reply.  Yes forward_fill is still there and it
works!!!
But it seemed to have some more capability (initial values, 2d arrays)
when  it was in the sandbox??
I may be wrong and mixing up with some other library.
  I just wanted to be sure that if i do my own patch i'm not
reinventing the wheel!!
As this is why we are standardizing on scikists.timeseries
Regards
Chris