[SciPy-User] Contribution to Performance Python

Robin robince at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:40:37 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 6:26 PM, Ramon Crehuet <rcsqtc at iqac.csic.es> wrote:
> Robin,
> I know it is a wiki, but you need to get permission to modify it. I've
> tried registering at:
> http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/accounts/login
> but I always get an Authentication failed error. However if I try to
> register again, it complains that my username is already in use (it
> wasn't the first time I registered, so that is me! :-) ) My username is
> rcrehuet, and the address rcsqtc_at_iqac.csic.es

I think docs.scipy.org is specifically for the documentation effort -
it is a wiki whereby people can contribute to docstrings that will
then be merged back into the numpy source code. It does require
permissions to edit, but I thought the scipy website, which is a wiki
at www.scipy.org requires registration, but I thought only certain
pages (like the front page) were locked and the rest should be
editable by any user.

Try to follow the login link at the top right directly from the page
you want to edit:
http://www.scipy.org/PerformancePython
There is a link from the login screen to register a wiki account here:
http://www.scipy.org/UserPreferences

So you could try that.

Cheers

Robin