[SciPy-user] [ANN][Automatic Differentiation] Beta Version of PYADOLC

Rob Patro rob.patro at gmail.com
Tue May 12 16:33:22 EDT 2009

Hey guys; I thought I'd chime in here.  If you're interested in learning
about automatic differentiation, Justin Domke, who's a grad student in
my department, has written a series of posts on his blog that are really
informative.  You can just check out http://justindomke.wordpress.com/.

Cheers,
Rob