[SciPy-user] Automatic Differentiation with PYADOLC and Removing Boost::Python dependency

Sebastian Walter sebastian.walter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 04:48:23 EDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Nils Wagner
<nwagner at iam.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:22:03 +0100
>  Sebastian Walter <sebastian.walter at gmail.com> wrote:
>> hey, thanks for the bug report!
>>
>> Yes, that's something I have expected since I didn't
>>have the chance
>> to compile it on a 64bit system.
>> I was a little lax with the integers! I guess I'll have
>>to use
>> npy_intp instead of int in some places.
>> Shouldn't take too long to fix, but I have to set up a
>>64bit Linux first.
>>

> No problem. I can test it for you. Please let me know if I
> can help you.

well, sure, help is always appreciated :)!
I haven't used github to its full extent yet and I'm curious how good
this "social coding" thing works: You could try to make a fork of the
project on github and send me a pull request.
Or just send me a patch and I'll incorporate it.