[SciPy-user] scipy.signal.firwin...replacement for Matlab

Nicolas ROUX nicolas.roux at st.com
Thu Mar 26 04:48:05 EDT 2009

 Hi,

About,
"if scipy want to be a Matlab-replacement"

I think it should be good to have a detailed list of function equivalence
Matlab/Scipy.
We are always not sure if such Matlab functions exist in Scipy, and some of
my team switch back to Matlab by lack of information ;-(
It seems that some missing function in Scipy, could be replaced by few line
of code.
It should be good to add in this equivalence list such workaround.

Does this detailed list exists already ?
Thanks,

Cheers,
Nicolas.