[SciPy-user] Compiling extensions in a virtual environment[fixed]

Dharhas Pothina Dharhas.Pothina at twdb.state.tx.us
Tue Mar 17 11:43:53 EDT 2009

I've had a similar problem before (don't remember the details now) where virtualenv wasn't importing something correctly. i.e there was an 'import blah' statement somewhere but then 'blah' wasn't available for the rest of the install script. I never did get further in working out what was wrong. I just ended up upgrading my regular install.

- d

>>> Pierre GM <pgmdevlist at gmail.com> 3/17/2009 9:54 AM >>>
OK,
virtualenv magic must have hexed me somehow. After updating to the
latest SVN in *and* outside of my virtual environment, the problem
seems to be fixed.
If any regular user of virtualenv could enlighten us and tell us what
files block the other, that'd be great.
Thx again.
P.