[SciPy-user] Eigenvalues of the Floquet matrix

Rob Clewley rob.clewley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:48:25 EDT 2009

Nils,

> /home/nwagner/local/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/Pyrex/Compiler/Errors.py:17:

I'm not up to speed with everything in scipy-land but my understanding
was that numpy and scipy aren't even fully compatible with python 2.6
yet. I thought that was going to happen with numpy 1.3, etc.? I can't
install python 2.6 with these libraries on the only computer I have
available to test this right now. There are too many possible issues
that I can't control for if I don't have a working python 2.6
installation to test with. I don't know if I can be of further help
with this unless you switch to python 2.5, for which all the tests are
known to pass on linux boxes set up according to the wiki
instructions.

Sorry!
Rob