[SciPy-user] Mac OS X 10.5 PPC Python 2.5.1 vecLib.framework error

Rodrigo Guerra tioguerra at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 12:53:07 EDT 2009

Hi David,

It seems the machine had another complex.h header (from Numerical
Recipes) installed in usr/local/include. I guess the compiler was
including that one instead of the system's one in /usr/include. I
moved that file aside and both your tests compiled fine. Now I am
trying to compile SciPy again.

Thanks for the help so far!
Guerra