[SciPy-user] fitpack spline fitting of periodic data

Jakob Nielsen jtoudahl.nielsen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 13:13:23 EDT 2009

hi, I've tried it on my pc, where it work fine without errors, I am using
0-5.1 on my linux where I get errors together with python2.4. I am using one
of the newest python enthought editions on my pc. I dont want change to
python2.5 on the linux, would you advice me to upgrade scipy on myu linux
system or could you point me to any bugfix for scipy 0-5.1?

best regards,

JTN