[SciPy-user] maximum_filter1d size parameter

Rick Giuly rgiuly at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 21:12:01 EDT 2009

Zach and Josef, thank you both for the suggestions. I believe a.max(0)
is what I really wanted.

What I'm trying to do is make a "maximum image" from two images (The new
image should have the maximum from the two input images at every pixel).
If I stack two 2D images (forming a 3D array) I figure I can use max(0)
to get what I want. If there is a better way to do this, please let me
know...

Regards

-Rick