[SciPy-user] scikits.timeseries : Calculate previous 30 dayand30-60 day cumulative flows.

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:41:46 EDT 2009

On Jul 14, 2009, at 2:34 PM, Dharhas Pothina wrote:

> Ok good to know. I'll use the work around.

I checked a bit more.
ma.fix_invalid calls np.isfinite on the data part (a structured
ndarray). Because the input is a structured array, np.isfinite returns
a NotImplemented (a specific object of type NotImplementedType).
np.logical_not chokes on that and raises the AttributeError exception.
I'm a bit surprised, I would have expected np.isfinite to raise a
NotImplemented exception instead of returning something. I'll ask on
the numpy mailing list.
cheers
P.