[SciPy-user] How to start with SciPy and NumPy

Mark Miller markperrymiller at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 12:37:23 EST 2009

Just a note to Vincent and anyone that might work on documentation:

>From my perspective, the single best document that ever gave me a feel for
numpy and its capabilities is this:

http://www.scipy.org/Numpy_Example_List_With_Doc

When I was new to things, being able to take 10 minutes to scroll through a
comprehensive list of features/functions really helped a lot.  The current
reference guide (http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/reference/) is good, but
when you don't necessarily know what you're looking for, being able to see
*everything* really helped me a lot.

Just mentioning it,

-Mark