[SciPy-user] how to use SciPy. optimize. cobyla?

Gilles Rochefort gilles.rochefort at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 08:53:44 EST 2009

Anyway, cons is a list of functions and not a list of values.
In that case, I guess these functions have to be your bound constraints,

x1 >= 1 --> C1 = lambda x:  x[0] - 1
x1 <= 100 --> C2 = lambda x:  100 - x[0]
x2 >=.2 --> C3 = lambda x: x[1] - .2
x2 <= .8 --> C4 = lambda x: .8 - x[1]

and finally cons = [C1,C2,C3,C4]

Best regards,