[SciPy-user] integrate.odeint problem

Peter Cimermančič peter.cimermancic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 04:25:38 EST 2009

Thank you, Johann. Now it works. However, results, compared to those gotten
from Jarnac, are quite different (initial slope or steady state value differ
two times). Do you know, is this "normal" (since I used modified Jarnac
script directly I can exclude transcriptional mistakes)? I will try with
PySCes, as well.
Regards,

Peter