[SciPy-user] Simple plot problem

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Tue Feb 17 06:57:43 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 02:00:06AM -0800, Guilherme P. de Freitas wrote:
> Hi Gael,

> Thanks for the quick reply!

> So, I tried your code, and I got the same problem: the parametric
> curves are "shrinked". I don't know if it's a bug in my system, but
> the parametric curves are just not right. You can see a picture here:

> http://archive.gpfreitas.com/misc/snapshot.png

I am not sure why you are getting this. This might be because of a slight
miss-feature that we corrected in a recent version of Mayavi2. What is
your version of Mayavi2. I will try to get my hands on a computer where
an older version of Mayavi2 to try things out.

Also, did you use the exact same code as the one I sent you? Having the
exact code will help me diagnose the problem.

Cheers,

Gaël