[SciPy-User] scikits.timeseries frequencies faster than seconds?

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:59:45 EDT 2009

On Aug 12, 2009, at 2:49 PM, Alec Koumjian wrote:

> However, some of the data has a frequency of 20Hz and I would like
> to package it inside a timeseries for the sake of uniformity. Does
> anyone have experience creating timeseries with these "invalid"
> frequencies?

Alec,
Unfortunately, there's no way yet to define frequencies higher than
seconds. This would require some significant changes in the C section
of the code (adding the frequency themselves, but also the conversion
funtions...) and I'm afraid lack of time will prevent me (and most
likely Matt Knox as well) to work on it in the next future.
If you like implementing it, by all means ! Don't hesitate to contact
us off-list.