[SciPy-User] food options at the SciPy'09

Tom Kuiper kuiper at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 7 14:11:15 EDT 2009

If this appears twice, forgive me.  I sent it previously (yesterday at
10:27 am PDT) via a browser interface to JPL's Office Outlook.  I have
doubts about this system.  This time, from Iceweasel through our SMTP
server.

I don't know how to edit the wiki but here is another food option which I
will use.

In the parking lot east of Moore and north-east of Powell-Booth there is
a catering truck at lunch time.  Sandwiches and Mexican food.  Very good
and very cheap.  I don't know the hours exactly but someone with an
office in Powell-Booth or Steele or Moore will know.  Long lines form
but the caterers pass along bowls of taco chips and quacamole.