[SciPy-User] book on scipy

rex rex at nosyntax.net
Tue Aug 4 14:46:53 EDT 2009

Stéfan van der Walt <stefan at sun.ac.za> [2009-07-31 14:48]:

>2009/7/31 rex <rex at nosyntax.net>:
>> Speaking of which, this example below does not work correctly with
>> matplotlib-0.98.1-1+lenny4 (the most recent in the Debian repository).
>
>I'm glad you spotted this problem.  Would you mind creating an account
>on docs.scipy.org and fixing it?

Hi Stéfan,

I created an account (and sent you an email about it), but cannot
figure out how to edit the document. This is what I see after logging in:

Numpy documentation editor

    * Wiki
    * Docstrings
    * Changes
    * Milestones
    * Stats
    * Patch
    * —
    * rex:
    * Profile
    * Log out

numpy.random.mtrand.RandomState.lognormal
View Log Diff to SVN Discussion Source

    * Review status: Proofed

[...]

If I log out and view the page again, it's the same except for the
logged-in status:

Numpy documentation editor

    * Wiki
    * Docstrings
    * Changes
    * Milestones
    * Stats
    * Patch
    * —

numpy.random.mtrand.RandomState.lognormal
View Log Diff to SVN Discussion Source

    * Review status: Proofed

[...]

Does this mean someone has to enable editing for me, after which
an "Edit" option will appear?

Thanks,

-rex
--
The M isn't missing from BSD, it's implied by default...