[SciPy-User] fsolve with restriction on variable

Sebastian Walter sebastian.walter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:53:38 EDT 2009

Yeah, the licences of the linear solvers used in IPOPT are really too
restrictive.

I use the ma27 (I think it is called) as academic user. It's not as
bad as you wrote above:
You register, you get a confirmation mail with a password, then you
can log in an download the code as a couple of fortran source code
files.
So, not such a big deal.