[SciPy-user] Fw: realtime axes flickers

mudit sharma mudit_19a at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 10:27:39 EDT 2009

I tried reloading the figure and whole widget before plotting but the axes still flickers when I plot after reloading. Here's my code:

def __init__(self):
        QtGui.QMainWindow.__init__(self)
        self.plot_widget = QtGui.QWidget(self)
        self.plot_box = QtGui.QVBoxLayout(self.plot_widget)
        self.cfig = LiveFigure(figsize=(8, 4), dpi=100)
        self.canvas = LiveCanvas(self.cfig, self.plot_widget)
        self.plot_box.addWidget(self.canvas)
        self.plot_widget.setFocus()
        self.setCentralWidget(self.plot_widget)

    def reload_figure(self):