[SciPy-user] Conversion problem

Scott Sinclair scott.sinclair.za at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:10:05 EDT 2009

> 2009/4/28 alex <argriffi at ncsu.edu>:
> Gunten wrote:
>>  I have my matlabcodes but i could not convert them into matlabcodes can you
>> help me with this conversion?
>
> http://www.scipy.org/NumPy_for_Matlab_Users

Hi Gunten,

Glad to hear that you're keen to start using NumPy and SciPy.

I suggest reading through the web page suggested by Alex and starting
to convert your code. Once you hit issues that you are unable to
solve, you should post detailed questions here. It will be easier for
someone to give you a helpful response to a detailed query instead of
a general request to convert all of your code.

Cheers,
Scott