[SciPy-user] building 64bit scipy

Dan Yamins dyamins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:37:03 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 3:08 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 14:06, Dan Yamins <dyamins at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I suspect you have an old install already. You can double-check that
> the files raising the exceptions are not the same as those in your
> source tarball.

You're quite right, my python 2.5 installation had a (failed) scipy 0.6
installation from some time ago.  I cleared out the scipy directory and egg
in the site-packages directory and re-installed.   Now I have no (unknown)
errors reports in the unit tests.

In terms of the errors with the 2.6 64-installation (that was certainly a
clean install), should I merely ignore those?

Thanks!
Dan