[SciPy-user] [timeseries] Missing dates

Matt Knox mattknox.ca at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 15:04:10 EDT 2009

> And another question:  Do you use the closing price from yahoo or the
> adjusted closing price?  It seems they use the adjusted prices
> themselves, though I've come across one or two graphs where they
> didn't.

I don't know, sorry. I don't actually use data from yahoo. That example on the
web page is just for illustration purposes. For any serious equity number
crunching, yahoo probably isn't going to cut it as a data provider. I actually
don't do any equity stuff anymore really. I've crossed over into the fixed
income world which appeals much more to my mathematical sensibilities :)

- Matt