[SciPy-user] SciPy Sprint Weekend: 1 and 2 November

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Fri Oct 24 03:55:49 EDT 2008

Sorry, wrong list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stéfan van der Walt <stefan at sun.ac.za>
Date: 2008/10/24
Subject: Re: [SciPy-user] SciPy Sprint Weekend: 1 and 2 November
To: SciPy Developers List <scipy-dev at scipy.org>

2008/10/24 David Warde-Farley <dwf at cs.toronto.edu>:
> I think you mean 2008? ;)

Yes, of course!

Event: SciPy Sprint
Date: 1, 2 November 2008
Find us on: irc.freenode.net in channel #scipy

I hope that all of you can join us.  Nathan has put a lot of work into
sparse matrices, David has been working on build systems, other David
improved special functions, we have a brand new spatial module by
Anne, other other David is documenting ndimage, Damian implemented
hierarchical clustering and Tiziano is contributing generalised
eigenproblems.  This is going to be a very useful release -- we must
just get it out the door!

Cheers
Stéfan