[SciPy-user] Difference between ffts? - plots of what i am getting.

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Oct 14 21:55:14 EDT 2008

Collin Day wrote:
> No problem.  Sorry for not replying directly - I get the digests so my
> mail box remains uncluttered.  Anyway,  I have attached two files.
> Following are the lines of code I used:

Hi Collin,

    Would it be possible to provide the exact script which produces the
graph ? One graph looks like a log graph, the other linear, and I can't
see how it would be possible for both graphs to be produced by the above
script, even assuming bugs in scipy ?

Also, to know which fft was used, could you execute the following
command and give us the result:

import scipy
scipy.show_config()

thanks,