[SciPy-user] Problem with mkl 10.0.2: undefined symbol: mkl_blas_xdgemm_1_thr_htn

Anand Patil anand.prabhakar.patil at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 12:32:09 EST 2008

Hi Matthieu,

For posterity, here's what worked. I am sure there's a better way to do this
but right now I don't want to know! ;-)

[DEFAULT]
library_dirs = /usr/lib
include_dirs = /usr/include
libraries = pthread, m

[mkl]
library_dirs = /opt/intel/mkl/10.0.2.018/lib/em64t
lapack_libs = mkl, mkl_lapack
mkl_libs = mkl, guide

Thanks for your help,
Anand