[SciPy-user] Tutorials at Scipy 2008

David Cournapeau david at ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu May 29 23:52:29 EDT 2008

Fernando Perez wrote:
> Feel free to either discuss things here or to just put topics on the
> wiki.  I find wikis to be a poor place for conversation but excellent
> for summarizing items.  I'll try to update the wiki with ideas that
> arise here, but feel free to directly edit the wiki if you just want
> to suggest a specific topic or brief piece of info, do NOT feel like
> you have to vet anything on list.

Some people have asked me about numscons, but I don't know if an
interesting enough topic; build issues are pretty boring compared to the
proposed tutorials, and I guess most people interested in it know how to
go through it.

As I haven't been to a scipy conference before, I am not sure about the
typical audience, so I have a hard time to gauge the interest.

cheers,

David