[SciPy-user] scipy 0.7.0.dev4373 + atlas FAILED (failures=2, errors=12)

Xavier Gnata xavier.gnata at gmail.com
Sun May 18 09:19:26 EDT 2008

I think the tutorial is fine :)
I also think I' just going to wait for the next version of ubuntu and I
will try again with a clean install of imprepid ibex.
Of course, I'm stil a svn user and the parts of scipy I really use are
running just fine :)

Michael : gcc version 4.2.3 (Ubuntu 4.2.3-2ubuntu7) but it is still buggy if you try to use openmp.

xavier