[SciPy-user] computing Bayesian credible intervals

Johann Cohen-Tanugi cohen at slac.stanford.edu
Tue May 6 16:44:53 EDT 2008

mamma mia, shame on me... :(
Of course in my code, it should have read :
 value+=coeff*(s*Ton)**(i-1)/sp.factorial(i-1)
and not
 value=coeff*(s*Ton)**(i-1)/sp.factorial(i-1)
Convergence is much better now with the simple fsolve!

so much for public humiliation. Thanks all for bearing with me :)
I am still interested in testing constrained solver, Dmitrey.

Johann