[SciPy-user] Running scipy.test on recent SVN build

Nathan Bell wnbell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 08:40:40 EDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 7:07 AM, Joshua Lippai <discerptor at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's a relief to know, and it lets me know of something that I could
>  even try working on! That covers the errors, but what of the failure
>  of test_namespace? It looks like the 'X' array is coming out exactly
>  twice the 'Y' array. Is this a known problem as well?

It's "known" in the sense that it happens to everyone, but I don't
think anyone is working on it.

Currently scipy.test() gives me FAILED (failures=1, errors=5)

I believe these errors have existed for several weeks now, so it would
be great if someone would take a look at them.

Alternatively, you can try shaming the maintainers of those components
into fixing the errors :)

AFAIK scipy.sparse is in the clear

Nathan Bell wnbell at gmail.com
http://graphics.cs.uiuc.edu/~wnbell/