[SciPy-user] Some mathematics/statisctics books

Johann Cohen-Tanugi cohen at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 10 15:36:10 EDT 2008

best is to start with the tutorials and examples distributed with scipy
or available on the website. Then you are most welcome to ask questions
about them in this forum, and only then might it make sense to look for
references, because scipy covers a huge class of problems and thus there
is no way one can possibly give you a reference for an overall picture
of its possibilities. The only way is to dive in, starting with some
specific little examples or problems you would like to solve.
Hope that helps,
Johann