[SciPy-user] Python tools at the annual SIAM meeting

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 19:16:40 EDT 2008

Hi Dominique,

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 4:09 PM, Dominique Orban
<dominique.orban at gmail.com> wrote:
> Fernando,
> Congratulations on being selected for the highlights of the meeting. For
> those of us who were not in San Diego, is there any chance to see the slides
> of the talks in the three sessions you co-organized? That would be awesome.

I should have thought of doing that before, sorry.  Here are my slides:

https://cirl.berkeley.edu/fperez/talks/0807_siam_intro_python_scicomp.pdf

and I'm in the process of contacting the others for theirs.  I'll
report back in a couple of days with the appropriate links as I get
them.

Cheers,